September 19, 2011

If You Love Me . . . Feed My Sheep


Subscribe for FREE via Email or Web Reader

"If you love me, feed my sheep." Thus, saith The One. Frank James on NPR claims that Obama's proclamations on LOVE remind him of the New Testament story in John 21:15 New International Version, describing a scene between Jesus and his disciples, where Jesus asks Simon Peter if he loves Jesus. In the text Jesus commands, "Do you love me? Feed my sheep." See reference to NPR story at HOT AIR. Cartoonist Dan Youra redraws the Jesus story in 2011 for The One in the White House, seeking fodder for his flock of floundering financial flee bags. Feed My Sheep is artwork by Dan Youra, editorial cartoonist. Click for holy cards of the Feed My Sheep.

Tap in RightOnToon.com to view on your iPhone or Smartphone

If You Love MeYOURA STORE

Let Us Stay

Shirts and Mugs

Youra Mall

Art Gallery of
Youra Portraits
for Purchase

Obama Talk Show

Apparel and Pins